26/06/2020 0 Comments
Tips for Buying the Right Faucet for Your Kitchen
A faucet is an important fixture in your kitchen. You might use it multiple times for various tasks, such as washing dishes or filling pots. It is essential to have a faucet that not only suits your taste and style but also serves different functions. There are a wide variety of brands and designs of kitchen faucets available at the Plumbing Centre. You can find the right type, both for your commercial and residential kitchen.
Faucets are available with a lot of features in the market today, such as temperature adjustments and flow rates. Here are some tips to help you choose the right kitchen faucet and avoid confusion:
· Appearance Isn’t Everything – You should first inspect the sink where you will install your faucet. Different faucets come with different configurations. So, it is important to be aware of the design of your sink. If you are replacing your old set, observe the predrilled holes in the sink and the plumbing as it should match with the unit you plan to purchase.
Some of the kitchen faucet specifications to consider are:
1. Wall-Mounted – This setup has been a popular choice among a lot of modern homes.
2. Hands-Free Faucet – This type of faucet is equipped with motion sensors that activate the flow of water.
3. Single Handle – It is more practical and convenient when compared to the multiple handle types.
· Know About the Different Faucet Types and Their Features – Before you choose a faucet for your kitchen, go through the commonly used kitchen faucet types:
1. Faucets Mounted on the Sink – These are also known as desk-mounted faucets. Such faucets come with decorative deck plates that can cover mounting holes in the sink.
2. Single-Hole Installation – This type of faucet takes up the least amount of space, giving you a spacious countertop. It comes with a single handle for water adjustment and the option of an attached, pull-out sprayer.
3. Three-Hole Installation – Such faucets come with eye-catching large fixtures. They are available as a single-handle faucet with accompanying side sprayer and also as a two-handled faucet.
4. Four-Hole Installation – This installation allows a variety of high-end options, such as a double-handled faucet and separate side sprayer.
Match Your Faucet Finish to Your Cabinet Hardware – While you can choose from a variety of specialized and decorative finishes, make sure they match your cabinet hardware, drawer pulls and towel bars. Mismatched accessories can give your kitchen a cluttered look.
Contact us for more information on our products and services.